Details about International Grant Award at the University of Gloucestershire
International Grant Award at the University of Gloucestershire is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Jul 2022. This scholarship is provided by The University of Gloucestershire, UK and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 2,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except UK nationals.
- Deadline: 07 Jul 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 2,000
International students starting their studies in January 2023 are eligible to apply for the International Grant Award. This is a £2,000 tuition fee waiver subtracted from your initial year’s tuition (or the whole course expenses for PGT).
Eligibility for International Grant Award at the University of Gloucestershire:
- The applicant should be classified as an international fee-paying student.
- The candidate should be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course
- For a minimum of two semesters, the candidate should be studying on campus.
- The applicant must provide their funding, not receive funding from the government, an employer, or a scholarship organization. Tuition paid with student loans is not covered by sponsorship; students who do so are considered self-funded.
- Dedicated to providing the University with necessary assistance in marketing, recruiting, and alumni relations.