Details about KU Leuven - Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarships 2023
KU Leuven - Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarships 2023 is offered for Training & Short courses, Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of Courses offered by the university . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by KU Leuven and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, EUR 1600 per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to students in countries of Sub Saharan Africa.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, EUR 1600 per month
Eligibility for KU Leuven - Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarships in Belgium, 2022:
- The candidates applying should be below 45 years of age.
- The students should be the residents of countries in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Should be current staff members of a university or an equivalent higher education institution in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- The applicant should be of doctoral/postdoctoral or equivalent status.
- The candidate is expected to have prior contact with the professors before applying for the grant and should get an admission letter signed by the research professor.
- The candidates should not have dual nationality.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Research Proposal.
- Pre-acceptance letter by KU Leuven professor.
Value of KU Leuven - Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarships in Belgium, 2022:
- The successful applicants of KU Leuven - Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarships in Belgium, 2022 will receive EUR 3,200 for the period of two months.