Details about Institut Curie Postdoctoral Position In France
Institut Curie Postdoctoral Position In France is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Mechanisms of Chromosome Dynamics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Curie Institute (Paris) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to French nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- Applicants interested in the fundamental mechanisms of chromosome dynamics are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must have completed or be in the process of completing their doctorate in a relevant research area.
- The applicants must hold a five-year bachelor degree.
- Applicants with expertise in single-molecule approaches aimed at DNA structures, biochemistry, bioinformatics are highly preferred.
- Applicants must with a good command over English are preferred.
- Applicants are required to provide details of two or three referees.
- A cover letter must be submitted.
- Applicants should submit their CV.
- Applicants are required to include education, work/research experience,
- language skills and other skills relevant to the position.
- A list of publications must be submitted as well.