Details about University Research Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2017
University Research Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Any field of study. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Kentucky and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $47,476 stipend + $2,000 for research activities . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
University Research Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2017 is open for applicants across the world to pursue a program of advanced research training at the University of Kentucky.
- The fellowship is open to nationals (citizen or non-citizen) of the United States or have lawfully been admitted for a permanent residence.
- Applicants of University Research Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2017 must either have completed their doctoral degree no longer than 2 years ago or be expecting to complete before the date of appointment.
- Applicants who do not possess a prior or present postdoctoral appointment at the UK are more preferred.
- Candidates who received their doctoral degree must affiliate with a research group different from the one with which they previously worked.
- Application dossier must contain the following documents in the same order specified in a pdf format:
- Application letter addressing how this program will contribute to the diversity of the University and their profession.
- CV with references and letters of recommendation
- Original research proposal in not more than 1500 words
- A maximum of two sample dissertation chapters or publications
- Additionally, the following documents with students' name on the subject line must be sent by the applicants to the specified email address:
- A letter from the potential UK mentor, departmental chair specifying endorsement and appropriate departmental resources
- 3 letters of recommendation
- CV of the mentor with current and pending funding limited to 5 pages
- A letter from the potential UK mentor
- Evidence of scholarship with potential for tenure-track faculty appointment at a research university
- Quality of the proposal
- Compelling argument that their appointment will generate contribution to the University's diversity
- Compatibility of research interests with those present in doctorate-granting units at the UK
- Strong support from references and mentor