Details about British Academy Postdoctoral Fellowships In UK
British Academy Postdoctoral Fellowships In UK is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Courses offered by the academy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Oct 2018. This scholarship is provided by British Academy and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, salary of the Postdoctoral Fellow to work full-time, small-scale research expenses up to £6,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK or EEA nationals.
- Deadline: 17 Oct 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, salary of the Postdoctoral Fellow to work full-time, small-scale research expenses up to £6,000
- The British Academy is offering postdoctoral fellowships to UK and EEA nationals to study in the UK.
- The applicants for British Academy Postdoctoral Fellowships in the UK should be nationals of UK or EEA or should have a doctorate from a UK university or should show an association with the UK academic community.
- The candidates are expected to have support from the host institution in the UK where they want to hold the fellowship.
- The applicants should have obtained the doctorate degree within three years from the competition date.
- For the 2018-19 competition, the candidates should have already obtained a doctoral degree with the viva voce examination held on or after 1 April 2015 or they should submit and have their thesis examined by 1 April 2018.
- The applicants for 2018-19 competition who have obtained a Ph.D. with the viva voce examination held before 1 April 2015 but have interruptions like maternity leave or illness in their academic career or not eligible.
- The recipients of British Academy Postdoctoral Fellowships in the UK will get a salary to work full-time, £6,000 towards small-scale research expenses and the host institution's estates and indirect costs.