Details about GDF-Suez Chuck Edwards Memorial Fellowship, 2018
GDF-Suez Chuck Edwards Memorial Fellowship, 2018 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Energy systems and devices. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Aug 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Maryland, College Park(UMCP) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $25,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
The GDF-Suez Chuck Edwards Memorial Fellowship, 2018 are fellowships offered to students and faculty advisors related to the engineering field for pursuing research in energy systems and devices.
- The GDF-Suez Chuck Edwards Memorial Fellowship, 2018 applicants should be engineering graduate students.
- The applicant's regular support during the summer and academic year should be provided by their department or advisor.
- The candidates should present results of their research at a technical conference and submit a publication.
- The applicants are expected to submit a year-end progress report to the Suez director.
- The applicants of GDF-Suez Chuck Edwards Memorial Fellowship, 2018 are expected to submit a three-page proposal narrative of their research.
- The proposal narrative should include a proposed research plan, an abstract which should summarize the plan of research in one-paragraph, plans on presenting the results and fund the research additionally.
- The candidate's bio and faculty member's bio should not exceed two pages each and should be submitted with the proposal narrative.
The students should submit their applications in a single PDF document.