Details about Admission Scholarship In Criminal Law And Criminal Sciences And Fundamental Rights (Faculty Of Law)
Admission Scholarship In Criminal Law And Criminal Sciences And Fundamental Rights (Faculty Of Law) is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by Laval University (Universite Laval), Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, CAD 2,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, CAD 2,000
With regard to management, legal freedom of speech, and the defense of basic rights, these scholarships are intended to promote the study of graduate studies in law (double-degree master's programs combining the law faculties of Laval University and Toulouse 1 Capitole University).
Eligibility for Admission Scholarship In Criminal Law And Criminal Sciences And Fundamental Rights (Faculty Of Law):
- For the winter 2024 session, the student has to have been accepted into one or more of the Law dual degree programs at Laval University.
- According to Financial Aid for Studies, the student must be enrolled full-time during the winter of 2024 to be eligible for the award or have documentation of this status.
- People who are recognized as student parents within the criteria of the Université Laval policy about student parents may be eligible for this competition if they register part-time. For this reason, you must email the certificate from the Office of the Registrar to email@example.com by December 11 for us to receive it. Give yourself a full week to receive this material.
- The candidates should concentrate on their studies on topics of the right to free speech; they should also be distinguished by the caliber of their files.