Details about Xerox Technical Minority Scholarship
Xerox Technical Minority Scholarship is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Science and Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by Xerox and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,000-$10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to US citizens.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1,000-$10,000
Xerox Corporation is the world’s leading corporations for document management and business process that offers global services from automated toll transaction and claims reimbursement to customer care centers and HR benefits management.
- The Scholarship is open to the US citizens with Permanent Resident visas.
- This scholarship is intended for minority students.
- Applicants enrolled in one of the technical sciences or engineering disciplines at bachelor level or above are eligible to apply.
- Spouses and children of Xerox employees do not qualify to apply.