Details about Shephard-Phillips Scholarship at UCL 2023
Shephard-Phillips Scholarship at UCL 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Biochemistry, Biomedical Sciences, Biological Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by University College London (UCL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £15,210 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to the UK nationals.
- Deadline: 03 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £15,210 per year
Shephard-Phillips Scholarship is intended to enable and encourage UK/EU students in financial need to pursue a UCL undergraduate degree in Life Sciences.
Eligibility for Shephard-Phillips Scholarship:
- Applicant must be domiciled in the UK with a Home fee status.
- Candidate should be in financial need as assessed by UCL.
- Student must hold an offer of admission to UCL to study full-time on one of the below Life Sciences undergraduate degrees for the 2023/24 intake:
- Biochemistry (leading to Molecular Biology in year 2)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
The criterion for awarding the bursary is financial need and you will need to demonstrate this in the application.
Value of the Scholarship:
The award will be £15,210 per year, for three years only and is subject to satisfactory academic progress. The bursary can be applied to cover tuition fees or maintenance costs depending on the awardees' preference.