Details about MENA Region Legal Research Fellowship, 2016
MENA Region Legal Research Fellowship, 2016 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Equality and non-discrimination.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 11 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by Equal Rights Trust and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£2000 to Â£4,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of the UK.
- Deadline: 11 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£2000 to Â£4,000
The Equal Rights Trust is offering fellowships to Arabic speaking legal person interested in equality issues and having knowledge of international human rights law in the area of equality and
- The candidates applying for MENA Region Legal Research Fellowship, 2016 should have human rights law knowledge demonstrated through graduate or an undergraduate degree in related disciplines.
- The applicants are expected to have high fluency in English and Arabic.
- The candidates should have strong research skills and should be able to write in a persuasive, coherent and clear manner.
- The applicants should have equality and non-discrimination law knowledge.
- The applicants for MENA Region Legal Research Fellowship, 2016 should submit a curriculum vitae and a cover letter.
- The candidates should also submit contact details of two referees.
What does it offer?
- The recipients of MENA Region Legal Research Fellowship, 2016 get a stipend of £2000 for a three-month fellowship and a stipend of £4,000 for a six-month fellowship.
- The duration of the fellowship is for 3 to 6 months.
- The fellows are required to work on research and drafting of discrimination issues, translation of key documents and media monitoring.