Details about E.C. Harwood Visiting Research Fellowships, 2023
E.C. Harwood Visiting Research Fellowships, 2023 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Economics, Political science, Philosophy, History, and Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2022. This scholarship is provided by American Institute for Economic Research (AIER) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $250/week living stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all International students.
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $250/week living stipend
The E.C. Harwood Fellowship is a paid economics fellowship for doctorates and post-graduate students. AIER works closely with scholars in the fields of economics, political science, philosophy, history, and law. Students involved in other disciplines are also considered. Our visiting scholars include professors, post-doctoral fellows, PhD students, and masters students. Applications from independent researchers and authors are also welcome.
Visitations range from 2 to 15 weeks, with accommodations provided at our campus in Great Barrington, MA.
Eligibility criteria for the E.C. Harwood Visiting Research Fellowships, 2023:
- Open to all International students.
- Applicants must be doctorates and post-graduate students.
- Applicants can also be independent researchers and authors.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic achievements.
Benefits of the E.C. Harwood Visiting Research Fellowships, 2023:
Successful applicants of the E.C. Harwood Visiting Research Fellowship 2023 will receive the following benefits-
- AIER provides visiting scholars with a $250/week living stipend.
- Applicants living further than 300 miles from Great Barrington, MA also receive a $1000 travel stipend.
Accomodation and Meals:
- Housing is provided in the AIER manor or cottages right on campus, close to the beautiful town of Great Barrington.
- Food is also provided for the fellows, and interns every workday.