Details about Karolinska Institute Erasmus+ Traineeship Program 2023
Karolinska Institute Erasmus+ Traineeship Program 2023 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of All subjects offered by the institute. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Karolinska Institutet and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 450 Euros/month . This scholarship is open for: Open to EU/EEA and Turkey nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 450 Euros/month
Eligibility for Karolinska Institute Erasmus+ Traineeship program:
- Applicant must be a student of Karolinska Institutet.
- Applicant can apply for an Erasmus+ scholarship for a traineeship in any of the 27 EU member states, including certain associated regions, the EFTA countries (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway) and Turkey.
- Complete the Traineeship before completion of the degree.
- Have an agreement with a company to work as a trainee for 2 to 12 months.
- The program offers approximately EUR 10.50 per day depending on the exchange rate of the euro and Swedish Krone.
- 80% of the Scholarship is received when the contract is signed.
- Another 20% of the Scholarship is received after the completion of the traineeship.