Details about Khyentse Foundation Individual Practice Grants 2022
Khyentse Foundation Individual Practice Grants 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Buddhist study and practice. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jan 2022. This scholarship is provided by Khyentse Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, US$500 to $5,000 or more . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Jan 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, US$500 to $5,000 or more
Khyentse Foundation is offering Khyentse Foundation Individual Practice Grants 2022 to candidates who wish to practice Dharma on retreat, public teachings, or other practice environments.
Documents required for the Khyentse Foundation Individual Practice Grants 2022 :
- The candidates applying for KF Individual Practice Grants,2019 should submit an essay with a maximum of 400 words. The topic for the essay should be how do you plan to use the KF scholarship funds, why do you believe that you deserve funding, what are your aspirations for the coming year if you receive a scholarship.
- KF Individual Practice Grants,2019 are tenable at the institutes offered in collaboration with established Buddhist institutions which include Rangjung Yeshe Institute in Kathmandu, Nepa, and Khmer-Buddhist Education Assistance Project (KEAP) on postgraduate education for Cambodian monks.
- The applications for the scholarship can be submitted twice a year from December 15 to January 15 and from June 15 to July 1.
- Practitioners and retreatants from any school/tradition/sect of Buddhism are eligible to apply.
Value of the Khyentse Foundation Individual Practice Grants 2022 :
This scholarship offers from US$500 to $5,000 or more.