Details about Luce Scholars Program, 2019
Luce Scholars Program, 2019 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Asian studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Henry Luce Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Basic stipend+Cost of living and housing allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to US nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Basic stipend+Cost of living and housing allowance
Eligibility for Luce Scholars Program, 2019:
- US nationals are eligible to apply for the Luce Scholars program.
- Candidates must not have reached their 30th birthday by July 1st of the year they enter the program.
- Applicants must have secured at least a bachelor’s degree or expect to obtain the degree by July 1st of the year they enter the program.
- The applicant is expected to be medically fit for the program.
- Candidates who already have experience in Asia or Asian studies are not eligible for the program.
- Candidates must exhibit exceptional leadership skills.
- Applicants with a good academic record are preferred.
- Candidates must demonstrate a keen interest in their careers and potential for professional achievements.
- Applicants must submit a completed Luce Scholars Program Application.
- Candidates need to provide four letters of recommendations.
- Two passport size photographs must be submitted.
- Applicants are required to submit their academic transcripts.
Value of Luce Scholars Program, 2019:
- The successful applicants of the Luce Scholars program, 2019 will receive:
- A basic stipend.
- Cost of living and housing allowance.
Deadline for ADB-Japan Scholarships in Asia and the Pacific, 2019:
- The different host universities have an internal application deadline, typically in early or mid-October.