Details about Undergraduate Great Start Scholarship at University of Westminster 2023
Undergraduate Great Start Scholarship at University of Westminster 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Westminster and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £2,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to the UK nationals.
- Deadline: 07 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £2,000 per year
Eligibility for the Foundation Degree Scholarship:
- Applicants must be home students for fee purposes and have an offer for a full-time undergraduate course with an integrated Foundation year at the University of Westminster starting in September 2023.
- Candidates should have a household income of less than £25,000 per annum.
- Applicants must have applied for the maximum student support available from the Student Loans Company (SLC). This includes applying for finance based on your household income (means tested) and giving consent to share information with the University so that their declared household income can be verified.
- Students must show development potential in their supporting statement.
Value of the scholarship:
Students will receive £2,000 in each eligible year of study, subject to progression to the next year of their course and completion of the yearly career development session.