Details about Fondazione Edu Scholarship, 2017-18
Fondazione Edu Scholarship, 2017-18 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Technical-scientific and agronomic. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Oct 2017. This scholarship is provided by Fondazione Edu and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, tuition, books, as well as room and board, . This scholarship is open for: Open to African students.
- Deadline: 20 Oct 2017
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, tuition, books, as well as room and board,
The Fondazione Edu, a family foundation is offering scholarships to students from Africa to pursue higher education.
- The applicants of Fondazione Edu Scholarship, 2017-18 should be students of level 100.
- The candidates should have 14 or better aggregate in WASSCE.
- The students should have insufficient income and should have the willingness, perseverance, determination to succeed.
- The applicants should a current science student with 3.75 or above CGPA.
- The candidates should also meet UG-SFAO requirements.
- The applicants of Fondazione Edu Scholarship, 2017-18 should submit academic transcripts, an acceptance letter from the university, recommendation letters.
- The candidate should also submit records of awards, honors, achievements etc.
- The students are expected to submit tax returns IRS, VAT, table top hawking receipts, etc., birth certificate of siblings, death certificate (in the case of parent's death).
- The applicants of Fondazione Edu Scholarship, 2017-18 should submit money transfer receipts, bank statements, pension letter for retired parents etc.
- SSNIT contribution statements, pay slips of parents, school bills of school going age siblings, health insurance receipts should also be submitted.