Details about The Emile Boutmy Scholarship at Sciences Po University 2024
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship at Sciences Po University 2024 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by Sciences Po and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to 14,120Euros . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except EU citizens, Swiss and Norwegian nationals.
- Deadline: 03 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to 14,120Euros
To attract the top international students from outside the European Union, Sciences Po established the Émile Boutmy scholarship, which bears the name of the school's founder, who died in 1871. The sponsors (benefactors, companies, and foundations) of the Émile Boutmy scholarship fund generously provide their assistance, ready to grant admission to Sciences Po to the most worthy overseas students. Scholarship recipients may have direct communication with private sponsors during formal events.
Eligibility for The Emile Boutmy Scholarship:
- Students who have been accepted into an undergraduate or graduate program and who are first-time applicants from non-EU states whose households do not submit taxes within the EU are eligible.
- This scholarship is given out by the kind of profile that this program is looking for and on excellence-related criteria. Social criteria are also considered.
- Candidates for the 1 year Master's program are not eligible
- Bachelor dual degree candidates are not eligible
The Emile Boutmy Undergraduate Program offers three years of undergraduate studies at a cost between €3,900 and €14,210.
Part of the two-year Master's degree program's tuition costs are covered by the Emile Boutmy Master's Program tuition award, which is worth €13,100 annually.