Details about CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholarship, 2017
CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of selected programs offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 23 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by Canadian Institute for Advanced Research (CIFAR) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $100,000 CDN in undesignated research support . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 23 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $100,000 CDN in undesignated research support
- Applicants of CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholarship, 2017 can be from any place in the world.
- Applicants must have received a Ph.D. or an equivalent degree and be in the first five years of their first full-time academic appointment.
- The research of the candidates applying for CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholarship, 2017 must be related to the themes of an eligible CIFAR research program.
- The following are the eligible programs for the 2017 academic year:
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Successful Societies
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Genetic Networks
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Quantum Materials
- Child & Brain Development
- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
The applicants of CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholarship, 2017 must submit the following documents:
- three letters of recommendation
- application with information about
- their research and how it related to the CIFAR program they are applying for
- ideas for collaboration with fellows within the program
- leadership experience till date
- engagement with non-academic communities or interest in such engagement