Details about CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholarship 2022
CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholarship 2022 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of selected programs offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 Oct 2022. This scholarship is provided by Canadian Institute for Advanced Research (CIFAR) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $100,000 CAD in undesignated research support . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 25 Oct 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $100,000 CAD in undesignated research support
- Applicants for the CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholarship can be from any place in the world.
- Applicants must have received a Ph.D. or an equivalent degree and be in the first five years of their first full-time academic appointment.
- The research of the candidates applying for the CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholarship must be related to the themes of an eligible CIFAR research program.
- The following are the eligible programs for the academic year:
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Successful Societies
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Genetic Networks
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Quantum Materials
- Child & Brain Development
- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Applicants may be based anywhere in the world, must hold a Ph.D. (or equivalent), and be within the first five years of starting a full-time research position at an institution of higher education or research.
- Scholars' research interests should complement the themes and goals of a recruiting CIFAR research program.
- NOTE: Postdoctoral fellows are not eligible to apply.
The applicants for the CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholarship must submit the following documents:
- three letters of recommendation
- application with information about
- their research and how it related to the CIFAR program they are applying for
- ideas for collaboration with fellows within the program
- leadership experience to date
- engagement with non-academic communities or interest in such engagement