Details about Scott Sutherland School Scholarships - Head of School Merit Scholarships 2018
Scott Sutherland School Scholarships - Head of School Merit Scholarships 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Construction Project Management, Commercial Practice for the Energy Sectors. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by Robert Gordon University (RGU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £1,000 - £4,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £1,000 - £4,000
Eligibility for MSc Construction Project Management
- Applicants must hold a first class Honours degree in related subjects i.e., Built Environment or Engineering
- Candidates who hold degrees in other areas such as Management and Law, Arts and Sciences are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants who have a relevant professional membership of a recognised professional body will be considered.
- An applicant who has industry experience over a reasonable period will be considered as well.
- International students must have a 6.5 IELTS or its equivalent in TOEFL.
Eligibility for MSc in Commercial Practice for the Energy Sectors
- Applicants must hold a Honours degree in any discipline from an accredited University.
- Priority is given to candidates who have Industry experience.
- Applicants are expected to have excellent academic Merit.
- Foreign Nationals must have a 6.5 IELTS score or its equivalent in TOEFL.
- Applicants must submit scanned copies of their academic transcripts.
- Candidates must submit scanned copies of their IELTS/TOEFL certificate.
- University offer letter must be sent or email of the offer if they have not received their letter.
- Applicants applying for PgDip / MSc Architectural Studies must submit the relevant portfolio.