Details about The T. C. Beirne School of Law Postgraduate Coursework International Student Scholarship 2023
The T. C. Beirne School of Law Postgraduate Coursework International Student Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Nov 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to 50% fees waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 29 Nov 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to 50% fees waiver
About the Scholarship:
These competitive scholarships are awarded to outstanding international students on the basis of academic excellence and an interest in a career in law. High-achieving students are encouraged to apply.
Eligibility for the T. C. Beirne School of Law Postgraduate Coursework International Student Scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Candidates should have applied for a place in postgraduate study or are enrolled at UQ and wish to commence postgraduate law studies.
- Students must choose to study one of the following programs:
- Master of Laws
- Master of International Law (including dual programs)
- Master of International Commercial Law (including dual programs)
- Candidates should not hold another scholarship that the Head considers to be similar.
- Your CV
- Academic transcripts
- 2 reference letters.
- Academic achievement
- Interest in studying and pursuing a career in law
- Any other information you provide that is considered relevant.