Details about Judge John Newton Mooting Scholarship, 2022
Judge John Newton Mooting Scholarship, 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Programs offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 05 Sep 2022. This scholarship is provided by Bond University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to 50% of the tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 05 Sep 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to 50% of the tuition fees
- Judge John Newton Mooting Scholarship is only available to students who are currently completing Year 12 at an Australian High School.
- Applicants are required to have grades of OP 1-5, ATAR 99.95–91.90, IB 45-34 or equivalent.
- All candidates must qualify the entry requirements to be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants of Judge John Newton Mooting Scholarship must have taken part in the Bond University High School Mooting Competition