Details about Teacher Education Assistance For College And Higher Education (TEACH) Grant
Teacher Education Assistance For College And Higher Education (TEACH) Grant is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Federal Student Aid and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $4,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to US nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $4,000
- Undergraduate, postbaccalaureate, or graduate applicants are eligible to apply for the award.
- Candidates who are or will be taking coursework necessary to become elementary or secondary teachers are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must agree to serve for a minimum of four years as a full-time teacher.
- He/She must Teach in a high-need field in a school or educational service agency that serves low-income students.
- Applicants must attend a participating college and meet certain academic achievement criterion.
- Applicants inability to complete the teaching service commitment will result in the grant being converted to a Direct Unsubsidized Loan that must be repaid.