Details about Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program 2023
Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by The University of Sydney and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $40,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals.
- Deadline: 04 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $40,000
This program intends to foster the engagement between the University and India in our investment in research, collaboration with industry partners and deepening the commitment to education for students to achieve their full potential.
Eligibility for the Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program:
- Applicants must hold Indian citizenship and be current residents of India.
- Candidates should have applied for but not yet commenced an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Sydney at the time of application for the award.
- Applicants commencing a second degree at the University of Sydney are eligible to apply provided they have not previously held The Sydney Scholars India Scholarship.
- Academic merit.
- Personal statements.
- The applicant’s application for admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Sydney.
Value of the scholarship:
Three scholarship amounts are offered based on ranking against selection criteria:
- $40,000 per annum for any undergraduate degree up to four years, or
- $20,000 for one semester only, or
- $10,000 for one semester only.