Details about Rothamsted International Fellowship Scheme, 2018
Rothamsted International Fellowship Scheme, 2018 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Agricultural, Environmental, Mathematical and Computational sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Oct 2017. This scholarship is provided by Rothamsted Research and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Return airfare + An accommodation and subsistence allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens from developing countries.
- Deadline: 16 Oct 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Return airfare + An accommodation and subsistence allowance
The Rothamsted International Fellowship Scheme, 2018 is offered to scientists from developing countries to train at Rothamsted Research on a research project jointly developed with a Rothamsted's project leader.
- The candidates applying for Rothamsted International Fellowship Scheme, 2018 should be citizens of developing countries or should have been based in a developing country.
- The applicants should have a doctoral degree with two years of post-doctoral experience.
- The candidates without higher degrees should have equivalent research experience.
- The applicants whose objective is to obtain a higher degree using the research are not eligible.
- The candidates should return to their home country after the completion of the fellowship.
- The applicants with continuous employment in a developed country are not eligible.
- The candidates with overseas research experience should show the proof that the skills gained have been applied in their home country.
- The applicants should know their Rothamsted Project Leader or be highly recommended.
- The candidates should have the support of the HOD where the fellowship is taken.
How to apply?
- The applicants for Rothamsted International Fellowship Scheme, 2018 should make sure that their research project is in line with the Rothamsted's research strategy.
- The candidates should find a Project Leader at Rothamsted.
- The applicants and their project leaders should complete the application form together by the specified deadline.
- The applicants for Rothamsted International Fellowship Scheme, 2018 are assessed based on the candidate's eligibility, proposal's scientific merit, and feasibility of the proposal.
- The candidates are also evaluated on the basis of the proposal's relevance to Rothamsted’s Research Strategy, social and impact on the on the Candidate’s home country.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of Rothamsted International Fellowship Scheme, 2018 get an allowance, an accommodation, return journey between the home country and Rothamsted, and contribution towards research costs.