Details about Post-doctoral Research Fellow in Turbo-Electric Propulsion, 2017
Post-doctoral Research Fellow in Turbo-Electric Propulsion, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Turbo-Electric Propulsion. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by Mälardalen University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 19 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
Malardalen University is offering Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Turbo-Electric Propulsion, 2017 to applicants who wish to work on the research track “Smarter Modelling, Optimization and Management”.
- Applicants of Post-doctoral Research Fellow in Turbo-Electric Propulsion, 2017 are required to have a Ph.D. in relevant disciplines like Mechanical Engineering, Energy Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate research and pedagogical skills within the research area.
- Candidates applying for Post-doctoral Research Fellow in Turbo-Electric Propulsion, 2017 must have good verbal and written English language communication skills.
- The following are the additional qualifications and merits for the postdoctoral position:
- Several years of experience in
- on gas turbine performance and/or electrical system design
- in teaching energy engineering, mechanical engineering and/or electrical engineering at university-level
- within the aerospace or electrical technology sector
- Experience with, knowledge of and interest in modeling and analysis tools
- Interest and experience in interaction with various international partner organizations and professional management and cooperation, including representing MDH.
- CV, complete list of publications, and 2 references
- Diploma of Ph.D. degree
- Previous teaching and pedagogical experiences, employments or leadership qualifications and positions of trust
- Personal letter/Qualifications in two pages
- Publications in pdf format:
- Copies of 5 most relevant publications
- A copy of Ph.D. thesis