Details about PostDoc Scholarships In Austria For Non European Nationals
PostDoc Scholarships In Austria For Non European Nationals is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Health Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities Arts. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economics and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 1,040 EUR . This scholarship is open for: Open to Developing country nationals.
- Degree: Post Doc
- Provided by: Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economics
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 1,040 EUR
- The scholarship is open to non-European Developing Country Nationals.
- Applicants currently pursuing postdoc research or teaching at a higher education institution or university are considered.
- Candidates who received a grant in Austria and administered by the OeAD-GmbH (formerly ÖAD) are eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicant must be a maximum of 50 years of age.
- Candidates must not have studied, pursued research, pursued academic work in Austria in the last six months before taking up the grant.
- Grants in this program can only be applied for every five years.
- Applicants must submit a consent of the academic partner in Austria.
- Candidates must provide a valid proof of employment by the home institution.
- Applicants are required to submit a detailed copy of their Curriculum Vitae.
- A scanned copy of the applicant's passport must be submitted.
- Applicants need to submit scanned copies of university graduation certificate of Ph.D. or doctoral studies.