Details about DAAD Intensive Language Course Scholarship - Bosnia And Herzegovina
DAAD Intensive Language Course Scholarship - Bosnia And Herzegovina is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of German language. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Nov 2015. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, One-off scholarship payment of 2,300 euros . This scholarship is open for: Students from Bosnia and Herzegovina only.
- Deadline: 15 Nov 2015
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, One-off scholarship payment of 2,300 euros
Value of Scholarship:
- One-off scholarship payment of 2,300 euros
- Payment of a country-specific travel allowance (exception: Western Europe), see www.daad.de/rkp-hsk_hwk_isk (the overview of travel allowances for 2016 will be published from November 2015)
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- You can find out about course providers and course programmes on the DAAD website under: www.daad.de/isk-kursliste.
- Additional information on the application procedure for the intensive language courses (FAQs, application form, course list, reference form) are available on the DAAD website: www.daad.de/en/form.
- You will find more information about language tests on the DAAD website under: www.daad.de/deutschland/nachdeutschland/voraussetzungen/en/6221-deutsche-sprache