Details about AKS Graduate Fellowship 2023
AKS Graduate Fellowship 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Korea/Korean studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Feb 2023. This scholarship is provided by The Academy of Korean Studies (AKS) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Research grant of KRW 750,000 per month, round-trip airfare, accommodation . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students.
- Deadline: 28 Feb 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Research grant of KRW 750,000 per month, round-trip airfare, accommodation
The AKS Graduate Fellowship is a non-degree program of the Graduate School of Korean Studies in the Academy of Korean Studies (AKS), which invites international graduate students in the fields of Korean studies to the AKS and supports them to conduct research in Korea for six months.
AKS Graduate Fellows for the period from 1st September 2022 to 28th February 2023 are now being sought. Those who aspire to widen and deepen their knowledge of Korea are very welcome to apply.
- Nationality:An applicant must be a foreign national or a Korean national who has completed education outside of Korea which is compatible with Korea’s elementary, middle, high school and college education.
- Educational Background:As of the application deadline, applicants must meet one of the following conditions:Applicants are enrolled in a master’s or a doctoral degree program at an overseas university; Applicants completed coursework and are in the status of ABD (All But Dissertation) in a master’s or a doctoral degree program at an overseas university; Applicants were conferred a master’s degree at an overseas university.
- Residence: As of the application deadline, applicants must reside in a foreign country outside of Korea.
- Research Topic: An applicant’s research topic should pertain to Korea/Korean studies.
Value of the award :
Research grant of KRW 750,000 per month, round-trip airfare, accommodation