Details about Postdoctoral Research Fellowships In Robotics And Intelligent Systems, University Of Oslo 2016
Postdoctoral Research Fellowships In Robotics And Intelligent Systems, University Of Oslo 2016 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Robotics and Intelligent Systems. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 512 700 ' 567 100 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 10 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 512 700 ' 567 100 per year
- The Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in Robotics and Intelligent Systems are open to candidates from all nationalities.
- Applicants for this fellowship will be selected based on their academic credentials.
- He/She is expected to be in the upper segment of their class with regards to their academic merit.
- Applicants must hold a Ph.D. or other qualification equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral degree.
- Applicants must have majored in computer science including robotics and machine learning/artificial intelligence.
- Candidates are required to have a strong background in programming and robotics.
- Applicants with an understanding of machine learning are preferred.
- Knowledge in the fields of biology-inspired techniques, motion tracking and analysis, sensor data analysis, rapid prototyping, simulation, and behavior modeling is highly desired.
- Experience with practical work in testing and modifying robots is considered.
- Applicants must submit a detailed copy of their CV with the required information.
- Applicants will be required to submit the application letter.
- Copies of educational certificates, transcript of records must be submitted.
- Applicants need to provide letters of recommendation.
- Applicants can submit any relevant publications and academic work
- that they wish to be considered by the assessment committee.
- The names and contact details of two to three references should be provided.
- Foreign candidates must attach an explanation of their University's grading system.
- All documents should be in English or a Scandinavian language.