Details about Marjorie Anderson Financial Award for Indigenous Students 2023
Marjorie Anderson Financial Award for Indigenous Students 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by McMaster University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $20,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of the First Nations from the Six Nations of the Grand River.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: McMaster University
- Deadline: 28 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $20,000 per year
Eligibility for Marjorie Anderson Financial Award:
- Applicant must be a self-identify as Inuit or as Status/Non-status First Nations from the Six Nations of the Grand River or the Mississaugas of the New Credit.
- Candidate should be entering a degree program at McMaster in 2023-24.
- Minimum admission average 75%
- Should be able to demonstrate financial need
- An AwardSpring application including:
- Essay describing the influence that your Indigenous heritage has on your volunteer activities, leadership opportunities, university program choice, career path or other community involvement (1-2 pages).
- A reference letter from a non-family member
Value of the Award:
Successful candidates will receive an amount of $80,000 ($20,000 per year).