Details about Warwick Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme 2023
Warwick Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Warwick and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK and EU nationals.
- Deadline: 31 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £10,000
The University of Warwick will be offering the Warwick Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme to support eligible postgraduate students.
Eligibility for Warwick Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme:
- The scholarship is open to UK and EU nationals.
- Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must pay the tuition fees at the Home/EU rate
- Must be applying for a full-time or a part-time Master's course.
- Applicants from underrepresented groups will be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants must not already hold a Master's or Integrated Master's or Ph.D. qualification.
Value of the Scholarship:
The successful applicants of the Warwick Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme will receive GBP 10,000 from the university.