Details about Warwick Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme, 2017
Warwick Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Any postgraduate taught program at the University of Warwick . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Mar 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Warwick and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £5000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Europe.
- Deadline: 30 Mar 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £5000
- Warwick Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme, 2017 is open to Home/EU students who wish to study full-time or part-time Masters degree for a maximum duration of 2 years at the University of Warwick.
- Applicants must be qualified to pay Home/EU tuition fees.
- Candidates must not have received a Masters/Integrated Masters or PhD qualification previously in their academic career.
- Distance learning courses, Diploma or certificate courses and Module based courses are not eligible for Warwick Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme, 2017.
- Applicants must have
- received full 0r partial maintenance grant or special grant support for their undergraduate course from the Government of UK (or)
- received Higher Education Grant and a tuition fee grant for their undergraduate course from the Government of UK (for those who completed their undergraduate degree before 2016) (or)
- Received Disabled Students Allowance or be in receipt of Disability Living Allowance or Personal Independence Payment
- Candidates who satisfy any of the following additional criteria will be awarded extra points:
- Be aged 21 years on the first day of their undergraduate degree
- Be alumni of University of Warwick i.e must have completed their undergraduate degree at the University
- Be from low participation neighborhood as measured by Polar 3
- Be considered as independent by the UK government for support purposes
- Entered into university (UG level) from a Care background or as a Foyer resident