Details about Hungarian American Enterprise Scholarship Fund, 2022
Hungarian American Enterprise Scholarship Fund, 2022 is offered for Masters, PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of All subjects . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Apr 2022. This scholarship is provided by Hungarian American Enterprise Fund and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Allowance, travel, room and board . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Hungary.
- Deadline: 01 Apr 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Allowance, travel, room and board
The HAESF Professional Internship Program is offered 6-month internships to at prominent American companies to young talented people from Hungary.
Eligibility for Hungarian American Enterprise Scholarship Fund, 2022:
- The applicants for Hungarian American Enterprise Scholarship Fund, 2022 should be citizens and permanent residents of Hungary.
- The candidates should have English proficiency sufficient to perform in a native English-speaking work environment.
- Employees of HAESF, their relatives, and their immediate family members are not eligible.
- The candidates in the fields of Business, Economics, and Finance, Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing, and Natural and Social Sciences. Public Administration, Exact Sciences: Engineering, Architecture, Math, Information Technology, Public Health, Medicine (medical students eligible, restrictions apply) are encouraged.
- The candidates applying for the Hungarian American Enterprise Scholarship Fund, 2022 should submit a curriculum vitae, a passport-sized photo, university transcripts, proof of English proficiency, an academic recommendation letter, and a professional recommendation letter.
- The applicants should also submit a personal statement describing their career goals, areas of interest, and personal qualities, and problems the industry they are interested in is facing in 800-1200 words.
Value of the Internship:
- The recipients of the Hungarian-American Enterprise Scholarship Fund, 2022 get a personal allowance, round-trip economy class ticket, settling-down expenses, and visa processing fees.
- The recipients also get room and board, local travel, and health insurance.