Details about Donald and Barbara Mozley Scholarship 2020
Donald and Barbara Mozley Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Mar 2020. This scholarship is provided by SAE International and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 5000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Eligible for US residents.
- Deadline: 15 Mar 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, USD 5000 per year
The Donald and Barbara Mozley Scholarship 2020 provides financial support for students pursuing an engineering degree at an ABET-accredited college or university.
- Applicant should be a U.S. Resident.
- Open to all applicants - freshman through senior at an ABET accredited program college or university.
- 3.5 or better for high school applicants.
- SAT/ACT requirement: Applicant must have a Total SAT score of 1220 or higher and/or an ACT composite score of 27 or above.
- Financial need as determined by a completed FAFSA form.
- One letter of recommendation.
- The scholarship will be paid into the candidate's account at the selected university in July/August.
- It can be used for tuition or any other incidental school expenses.
Terms of Scholarship:
- Depending on corpus state and number of qualified candidates, SAE will strive to award seven scholarships of $5,000 each year.
- Students will be eligible to receive the scholarship for multiple years but the student must reapply each year and be selected by the SAE Scholarship Committee.
The application for the Donald and Barbara Mozley Scholarship 2020 must be sent by 15th March 2020.