Details about PhD Scholarships, Germany, 2017
PhD Scholarships, Germany, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Origins and Forms of Social and Political Change, Cultural Systems, Infrastructure, Migration and Transfer of Knowledge. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 23 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by The Graduate School for East and Southeast European Studies and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, monthly stipend of 1.365 Euro, . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: The Graduate School for East and Southeast European Studies
- Deadline: 23 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, monthly stipend of 1.365 Euro,
The Graduate School for East and Southeast European Studies is offering scholarships to students to study Ph.D. at the Universität Regensburg and the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität (LMU).
- The candidates applying for PhD Scholarships, Germany, 2016 should have a masters degree or a Diploma, Magister, State Examination or any equivalent degree.
- The applicants should show interest in interdisciplinary research questions and sensitivity for spatial and transitional views.
- The candidate should know English and German languages and should have the object studies knowledge.
- The candidates applying for PhD Scholarships, Germany, 2016 should submit a curriculum vitae and a motivation letter.
- The applicants should submit academic transcripts and publications lists.
- The student should also submit a research proposal (4 to 6 pages) and work plan with a timetable and a Master thesis abstract .
The selected applicant for PhD Scholarships, Germany, 2016 will get a monthly stipend of 1.365 Euro, and travel, child expenses, material costs.