Details about NCUK Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2023
NCUK Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 24 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by Northern Consortium (NCUK) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 50% fees waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EU nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Northern Consortium (NCUK)
- Deadline: 24 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 50% fees waiver
University of Sheffield offers programmes in different fields of studies that contribute to develop skills and help students to build working knowledge in pursuing their career goals and interests. NCUK Undergraduate Merit Scholarship are competitive awards worth 50% of the original tuition fee of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme starting in September 2023 at University of Sheffield. The scholarships are available to new international (non-EU) students joining the University of Sheffield from an NCUK Study Centre.
Eligibility criteria for the NCUK Undergraduate Merit Scholarship:
- The applicants must be currently studying at an NCUK Study Centre.
- The applicants must receive an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree programme at the University of Sheffield.
- All courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine and Dentistry.
- The applicants must commence your studies at the University of Sheffield in September 2023.
- Masters programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes, the applicant must be self-funded and required to pay the overseas tuition fee rate.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
Successful applicants of the NCUK Merit Scholarship provides an award value of 50% of the tuition fees.