Details about KAS Energy Security Fellowship
KAS Energy Security Fellowship is offered for PhD degree in the field of Global Energy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by Konrad Adenauer Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Monthly Stipend - Â£1,954 . This scholarship is open for: Open to EU nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Monthly Stipend - Â£1,954
- Fellowships are open to a European Union (EU) resident Research Fellows at the European Centre for Energy and Resource Security (EUCERS) at King's College London.
- Candidates will be required to write a research paper of 35-50 page in either German or English.
- Applicants will have the opportunity to contribute and participate in workshop series on the topic and collect data from these sessions for their research study.
- Applicants should submit a signed CV, which has to include academic qualifications and personal information.
- Applicants are required to submit a cover letter.
- Candidates must submit their research proposal along with a schedule.
- Must present a motivation letter describing the key areas of planned research and express why the research stay in London is suitable for the project.
- Academic Transcripts must be submitted, and certified copy must be brought during the interview.
- Candidates must provide two references, at least one from a Professor.
- Non-English speaking candidates must provide proof of English proficiency.