Details about Traditional Fulbright Canada Student Awards 2020-21
Traditional Fulbright Canada Student Awards 2020-21 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of All subjects offered by the preferred University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Oct 2019. This scholarship is provided by Fulbright Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, US$15,000 for one year . This scholarship is open for: Open to Citizens of US.
- Deadline: 08 Oct 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, US$15,000 for one year
Traditional Fulbright Canada Student Awards 2020-21 provided by Fullbright Canada is for American citizens who wish to pursue their research in Canada. The value of Traditional Fulbright Canada Student Awards 2020-21 is US$15,000 for one academic year commencing in September 2020
Americans can take up the award in one of 3 ways:
- Formal enrollment awards for students enrolling in a graduate program at a Canadian university. The award will support the first nine months of the student’s degree.
- Research awards are for students enrolled in a graduate program at a university in America and wish to research in Canada that will support their U.S. degree. The award will support the student’s nine-month academic year in Canada.
- Independent research awards are for researchers who wish to pursue one academic year of independent research in Canada.
- Applicant must be U.S. citizen
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree
- Must be proficient in English.
- Must be proficient in French if the requirements of the project and host institution require it.
- Must comply with all governmental regulations (visas, immigration, travel, and residency).
- Must not Hold permanent residency status in Canada.
- must not be seeking enrollment in a medical degree program.
To apply for Traditional Fulbright Canada Student Awards 2020-21 complete the online application by October 8th, 2019.