Details about Aston University Global Leadership Scholarship 2023
Aston University Global Leadership Scholarship 2023 is offered for MBA degree in the field of Business Administration. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 11 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by Aston University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £9,800 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 11 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £9,800
- Applicants will be awarded scholarships based on the strength of their MBA application and performance in interviews.
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent academic, professional, and personal achievements.
- Applicants must be self-funded students.
Approving and Awarding:
- Scholarships are a discount made against the tuition fee applicable to the specific program of study that the student is seeking to enrol upon. No cash alternative is available.
- Scholarship entitlement will normally be approved before the commencement of the degree program. It is not possible to consider a student for an award once the degree program has commenced.
- Students who suspend their studies part way through an academic year and take a Leave of Absence will be eligible to receive a scholarship for the academic terms they have completed in full. The amount of the scholarship will be calculated on a pro rata basis and in line with Aston University’s Tuition Fees Charging Policy.
- Scholarships are valid for the specified program of study at Aston University and may not normally be transferred to a different program.
- The decision of the awarding panel is final. Applicants may appeal against the decision only if they can show that there has been a procedural error. Appeals should be addressed to the Director of Student and Academic Services.