Details about UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Fellowships in Engineering 2023
UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Fellowships in Engineering 2023 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Engineering courses. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, up to PLN 2200,00 per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from developing countries.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, up to PLN 2200,00 per month
With a view to promoting human resource capacities in developing countries and to enhancing international understanding and friendship among nations and the people of Poland, the Polish National Commission for UNESCO and the UNESCO Chair for Science, Technology and Engineering Education at the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow have placed at the disposal of certain Member States (see Annex I) thirty (30) fellowships of six (6) months duration each, in Poland.
- The academic qualification required varies for each program but in general, candidates are required to possess a BSc or an MSc degree in a field related to the research project they are applying for.
- Eligibility for each program depends on the nationality of the students i.e only the students of the specific nationalities listed in the program description can apply for it.
- The age limit of the candidates applying for the UNESCO/POLAND Co-sponsored Fellowships Program is program-specific.
The applicants of the UNESCO/POLAND Co-sponsored Fellowships Program must submit the following documents:
- UNESCO fellowships application forms, including a medical certificate
- certified copies (in English) of Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/Ph.D. obtained
- Two letters of recommendation
- Two photographs of size 4x6 cm
- UNESCO certificate of language knowledge(for students whose mother tongue is not English