Details about Undergraduate Music Scholarships 2020
Undergraduate Music Scholarships 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Music Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Newcastle University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £5,000
Undergraduate Music Scholarships 2020 offered by the Newcastle University for students planning to pursue their undergraduate degrees at the university. The value of the scholarship is £5,000 awarded In the first year of study and pay it in two equal installments, the first in December 2020 and the second in April 2021.
- Applicant must hold an offer of admission for BA Honours Music (W300), BMus Honour Music (W304), BA Honours Contemporary and Popular Music (W301) or BA Honours Folk and Traditional Music (W344)
- Must have attended an Interview Day (academic interview and audition)
- Must be a new UK, EU or international student commencing your studies in 2020
- Successful candidates must not be in receipt of other funding from the University.
To apply for Undergraduate Music Scholarships 2020 there is no separate application process, applicants will be considered directly.