Details about The German-Israeli Journalists' Fellowship, 2017
The German-Israeli Journalists' Fellowship, 2017 is offered for Other degree in the field of Journalism. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by International Journalists’ Programmes (IJP) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 4,000 euro . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Israel.
- Deadline: 16 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 4,000 euro
The International Journalists' Programmes is offering German-Israeli Journalists' Fellowship, 2017 to young journalists from Israel who wish to spend two months in Germany.
- Applicants of German-Israeli Journalists' Fellowship, 2017 must be citizens of Israel with age not less than 21.
- They should be working as a regular employee, trainee or journalist in Arab or Israeli media.
- The upper limit of the age of the applicants of German-Israeli Journalists' Fellowship, 2017 is 37 years.
- Proficiency in English is expected from the candidates while knowledge of German is optional.
- CV, Passport photo, and a journalistic appraisal written by the HOD or editor-in-chief should be submitted.