Details about Roberta Sykes Scholarships
Roberta Sykes Scholarships is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by Roberta Sykes Indigenous Education Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to $30,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indigenous students of Australia.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: Roberta Sykes Indigenous Education Foundation
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to $30,000 per year
Eligibility for Roberta Sykes Scholarships :
- The applicants for the Roberta Sykes Scholarship must belong to an indigenous community of Torres Strait Islander descent.
- The applicant must have an excellent academic track record.
- Must hold an undergraduate degree.
- The applicant must be enrolled in an overseas university for a research degree or postgraduate coursework.
- The applicant must be financially sound to support themselves through their course.
- Applicants are expected to apply directly to the overseas University first, then to the Foundation for the scholarship.
Documents Required for Roberta Sykes Scholarships :
- A completed application form for Roberta Sykes Scholarship.
- Academic transcript, Your curriculum vitae.
- A passport-sized photo
- A financial budget
- Written references highlighting
- A personal statement
- Confirmation or a written statement from the Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Corporation or Land Council of the country of your ancestors or Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Heritage Association.
Value of Roberta Sykes Scholarships :
- The successful applicants for Roberta Sykes Scholarships will receive up to $30,000 per year.