Details about Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships in US, 2020
Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships in US, 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2019. This scholarship is provided by Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to US nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Varies
The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans is a fellowship program is to support immigrants and children of immigrants working towards a full-time graduate degree at the United States
Eligibility for Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships in US, 2020:
- The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowship is open to applicants who are born in the US:
- You are a US citizen by birth and both of your parents were born abroad as non-US citizens.
- The applicant must be 30 years of age or under at the time of application.
- Candidates may apply for the fellowship at the same time they are applying for graduate school.
- Candidates who are already enrolled in a graduate school are also eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants who exhibit originality, ingenuity, and initiative in one or more aspects of her/his life will be preferred.
- Applicants who are committed to the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights are considered for the fellowship.
- Applicants of Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowship are required to submit their resume.
- Two essays must be submitted.
- Candidates must submit their academic transcripts.
- Applicants are required to submit scores on standardized tests that were already taken.
- Applicants can provide up to 3-5 recommendation letters.
Deadline for Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships in US, 2020:
- The last date to apply for Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships in US, 2020 is 1st November 2019.