Details about PhD Research Fellowships In Human Geography University of Oslo Norway, 2022
PhD Research Fellowships In Human Geography University of Oslo Norway, 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Human Geography. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Oct 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 479,600 - 523,200 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to Norwegian and foreign applicants.
- Deadline: 01 Oct 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 479,600 - 523,200 per annum
The Department of Human Geography and Sociology offers Ph.D. Research Fellowships in Human Geography, 2022 for Norwegian and foreign applicants. It recruits two Ph.D. scholars with really good research qualifications in Human Geography. The University of Oslo, located in Oslo, is one of the prestigious universities in Norway.
Eligibility for Ph.D. Research Fellowships In Human Geography, 2022:
- The applicants for Ph.D. Research Fellowships in Human Geography, 2022 should have a minimum of five years of higher education which includes master's degree based on research for two years or an equivalent degree in Human Geography.
- The candidates are expected to have an excellent command of English or any Scandinavian language.
- The selected applicants should participate in the research training conducted by the department and pursue research leading to an award of a Ph.D. in the field of Human Geography.
- The candidates selected for Ph.D. positions are also accepted for the Ph.D. program.
- The Ph.D. Research Fellowships in Human Geography, 2022 applicants are assessed based on the submitted project description.
- The candidates are evaluated based on their personal and academic requirements needed for the project.
- The main selection criteria are the candidate's proposal should match the department's areas of competence and activities.
- The applicants are expected to attend the interview during the selection process.
- The candidates should submit a curriculum vitae with educational grades, administrative experience, positions, pedagogical experience.
- The applicants are expected to submit publications list and names and contact details of three referees.
- The candidates should also submit project description of their work which they will be undertaking during the period of the fellowship, including its theme, issues to be examined and methodical and theoretical approach of the plan in 7 to 10 pages.
Value of Ph.D. Research Fellowships In Human Geography, 2022:
- Salary of Ph.D. Research Fellows ranges between NOK 479 600 – 523 200 per annum.
- Pension agreements.
Deadline for Ph.D. Research Fellowships In Human Geography, 2022:
- The last date to apply for Ph.D. Research Fellowships In Human Geography is 1st October 2021.