Details about PhD In Chemical Biology, Cardiff University
PhD In Chemical Biology, Cardiff University is offered for PhD degree in the field of Manufacturing novel artificial enzymes, Chemical Biology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by Cardiff University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £14,057 per annum + Full UK/EU fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £14,057 per annum + Full UK/EU fees
- Students from any nationality can apply for the studentship.
- The applicants who are enrolled as international students for fee purposes should be able to manage the difference between home and international fees.
- Candidates applying are expected to have Masters in Chemistry, Biochemistry or in a related discipline and should have a minimum of an upper second-class honours degree (2:1) or European equivalent.
- Applicants must have a strong background in biochemistry and organic chemistry.
- The students with the first-hand experience in a relevant area of chemistry such as enzymology and synthetic chemistry are highly preferred.
- The candidates should submit a brief covering letter, which should include their experience for the position.
- A detailed curriculum vitae with all University course grades.
- Two academic references along with the contact details of the referees.