Details about Master's Excellence Scholarships at Cardiff University 2024
Master's Excellence Scholarships at Cardiff University 2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Apr 2024. This scholarship is provided by Cardiff University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, GBP 3,000 fee discount . This scholarship is open for: Open to the UK nationals.
- Deadline: 08 Apr 2024
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, GBP 3,000 fee discount
Eligibility for the Master's Excellence Scholarships:
- To be eligible, the applicant must have received at least a 2.1 or the equivalent in their first degree.
- The scholarship program only covers fully completed postgraduate taught courses, including full-time and part-time, that result in a Master's degree.
- If a student enrolls in their course part-time, they will be awarded 50% of the scholarship in the first year and 50% in the second.
- The student will not be eligible to receive financing from this Scholarship program or its successor for any further years if they are enrolled in a full-time course that lasts more than a year.
- Distance learning programs
- Architectural Studies (March)
- Taught programs leading to a graduate diploma (GDip), postgraduate certificate (PgCert) or postgraduate diploma (PgDip)
- Research degrees that lead to a Master in Philosophy (MPhil).
The Online Applicant Portal is used to submit applications. The SIMS Online Applicant Portal will provide a link to the Master's Scholarship application form once your application for a course has been approved.