Details about Norbert Elias Fellowships 2021/22
Norbert Elias Fellowships 2021/22 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Eligible courses offered . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Feb 2021. This scholarship is provided by Bielefeld University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Stipend of €3,000, Travel expenses, Health Insurance . This scholarship is open for: Eligible only to African nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Feb 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Stipend of €3,000, Travel expenses, Health Insurance
The ZiF is the Institute for Advanced Study of Bielefeld University and has been fostering outstanding interdisciplinary Research Groups. It will bring together international Fellows from different disciplines to work together at the ZiF from October 2021 to July 2022. Successful applicants will become Fellows of this Research Group and live and work at the ZiF for up to ten months. Norbert Elias Fellows also have the opportunity to work on their own projects, qualification and networking.
Eligibility criteria for the Norbert Elias Fellowships 2021/22:
- Applications are welcome from senior researchers and postdocs from African universities from all disciplines.
- Applicants should demonstrate their willingness and ability to conduct high-level research in thematically relevant research fields such as innovation, industrial economics, law and economics, digitisation and smart products.
- Applicants should be interested in interdisciplinary collaboration and willing to engage in the activities of the Research Group.
Value of the Norbert Elias Fellowships 2021/22:
The ZiF offers a monthly stipend of 3,000€ to the successful applicants.
Benefits of the Norbert Elias Fellowships 2021/22:
- Free accommodation at the ZiF’s campus
- Travel expenses
- Health insurance costs
Deadline of the Norbert Elias Fellowships 2021/22:
The last date to apply for the Norbert Elias Fellowships 2021/22 is 15th February 2021.