Details about Jan Anderson ANU-NTU HDR Supplementary Scholarship 2020
Jan Anderson ANU-NTU HDR Supplementary Scholarship 2020 is offered for PhD, Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of Biology . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 7,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 7,000 per annum
The award is to provide financial support for students currently enrolled in a RSB HDR program in ANU and traveling to Nanyang Technical University (NTU, Singapore) to undertake joint research and help them develop their scientific and professional skills.
Eligibility for ANU Jan Anderson ANU-NTU HDR Supplementary Scholarship 2020:
The award will be available each year to a prospective/continuing student who is:
- a domestic or international student;
- enrolled or enrolling full-time in a Doctor of Philosophy study program within the RSB;
- Undertaking a research project that suitably demonstrates collaboration with one or more researchers at Nanyang Technological University (NTU); and
- has been awarded, and has accepted, an ANU HDR base stipend scholarship.
Value of ANU Jan Anderson ANU-NTU HDR Supplementary Scholarship 2020:
- The scholarship provides a stipend of AUD 7000 per annum paid fortnightly in arrears.
Applications can be received at any time and should be forwarded, along with any supporting documentation, by email to the email address mentioned on website. Selection will be made on the basis of academic merit.