Details about Siriraj Foreign Graduate Scholarships, 2017-18
Siriraj Foreign Graduate Scholarships, 2017-18 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Programs offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 05 Sep 2017. This scholarship is provided by Mahidol University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, MSc: 6,000 Baht/Month; PhD: 7,000 Baht/Month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except those of Thailand.
- Deadline: 05 Sep 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, MSc: 6,000 Baht/Month; PhD: 7,000 Baht/Month
Mahidol University is offering Siriraj Foreign Graduate Scholarships, 2017-18 to students who are currently studying or are enrolling into MSc or Ph.D. programs at the University.
- Siriraj Graduate Scholarship Type I:
- Applicants of Siriraj Foreign Graduate Scholarships, 2017-18 must be first-year graduate students.
- The entry cumulative GPA of the MSc candidates must be at least 3.00 (out of 4.00) while doctorate students must have obtained 3.50.
- Applicants must have passed English proficiency test and graduate entrance examination with good results.
- The duration of the scholarship is one year.
- Siriraj Graduate Scholarship Type II:
- Candidates applying for Siriraj Foreign Graduate Scholarships, 2017-18 should be graduate students in the second year or further years.
- Candidates must have completed at least two semesters of their course with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.25 (for MSc students) and at least 3.50 (for doctorate students).
- A topic of their research thesis must be stated.
- For MSc students, the duration is one year while for doctorate students, its two years.