Details about ICT Fund's BETHA program for UAE students 2023
ICT Fund's BETHA program for UAE students 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of computer engineering, electronic engineering, computer science, information technology, and many other disciplines.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by UAE Government and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, full funding for new students . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of UAE.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: UAE Government
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, full funding for new students
The ICT fund operated by Telecommunication Regulatory Authority(TRA) has proposed a BETHA program to provide a scholarship for students to fund their Bachelor's or Master's degree. This scholarship enables UAE students to study at Universities in the UAE, United States, Europe, UK, Japan, etc. for free.
Eligibility for ICT Fund's BETHA program:
- The applicant must be a citizen of the United Arab Emirates.
- The applicant must have a high school education or finish high school before the commencement of their higher education program.
- The applicant can be admitted to the university in UAE or in the United States, Japan, Australia, the United Kingdom, and other leading countries.
- The applicant for Bachelor's program must have at least 75% in their high school.
- The applicant for the Master's program must have a GPA of at least 3.0 in their Bachelor's degree.
- The applicant must apply for a specialization in Telecommunication or Information Technology.
- The applicant must not receive any other scholarship.
- The applicant for Bachelor's degree must not be employed.
- Unconditional Acceptance Letter.
- Certified High school Certificate for undergraduate students certified by the Ministry of Higher Education or equivalent.
- Transcript for students continuing the undergraduate program.
- Family book (all pages without exception).
- Official IBAN letter that contains the seal (stamp) and signature of the bank.
- Required Assessment and Language tests like GRE, GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
Value of the Fund:
The qualified applicant of ICT Fund's BETHA program scholarship will receive full funding if they are new students and reduced funding for existing students which means free education and spending money for the duration of the program.